Once you have successfully built out Your Labor Pool, it is important to keep it up-to-date! You can easily do this through the YLP Cleanup feature, which allows you to quickly remove multiple Operators from Your Labor Pool based on the criteria you set.
To access the YLP Cleanup feature log into your Veryable Business Portal > Labor Pool tab > Select "Clean Up" located near the search bar
Next, you will need to set filters for the YLP Cleanup. You can choose to filter by:
- Last Bid: Last time the Operator submitted a Bid at your business (defaults to last 4 months)
- Last Worked: Last time the Operator performed work at your business (defaults to last 4 months)
- Last Active: Last time the Operator has logged into or launched the Veryable app (defaults to last 4 months)
Advanced Settings (Based on the Operator's Overall Stats)
- Star Rating: Filter Operators by their star rating. Default is "Less than 4 stars", which means that any Operators who have 4 or 5 stars will not be selected.
- Reliability: Filter Operators by their reliability score. Default is 80%, so Operators with a green reliability shield will not be selected.
Note: The filters work as an AND function. For example, if you set a filter for Operators who last Bid 3+ months ago AND last worked 4+ months ago AND have 3 stars or less AND have less than 80% reliability, then the Operator list will show all Operators that fit all of that criteria. All dropdowns have a "none" section if you would like to disregard a field.
Once you apply your filters, the Operator Cleanup List will update. If there are any Operators on the list that you would like to exclude, you can simply uncheck the box to the left of their name. When you are done reviewing the list, you can click the "Clean Up YLP (#)" button in the bottom right hand corner and all checked Operators will be removed from Your Labor Pool. Last, you can choose to close out or continue cleaning up YLP.
Re-adding Removed Operators
Once Operators are removed from Your Labor Pool, you can access them by going to the Advanced Filters within the Labor Pool tab, and then by selecting "Removed from Labor Pool". Upon applying the filter, Operators who have been removed from Your Labor Pool will appear, and they can be re-added if needed.