To end a multi-day Op for an Operator, follow these steps
- Login to your business portal
- Click on “Adjustments” from the High Volume Dashboard
- Locate the Operator under the “Actionable” tab
- Click on the vertical 3 dot icon on the far right of their name
- Click “End Op”
- Add the reason for ending the Op
- Select whether the Operator should be paid for that day + make any necessary minutes
and hours adjustments
- Click “End Op” again to complete the action.
Note: To keep the integrity of the marketplace intact, please do not use the End Op function in
place of a dispute. Disputing the Operator for no-shows, late arrivals, lack of required skill, etc.
ensures that they are rated accordingly and your local team can hold them accountable.