If you need to dispute and not pay an Operator please do the following:
- Navigate to the main Dashboard within your business portal.
- Scroll down to your High Volume Dashboard.
- Select the Adjustments tab.
- Find the Operator who you are wanting to dispute under the "Actionable" tab (if you do not see the Operator please check your filters to make sure you are in the correct Location and Work Area)
- Click the Don't Pay icon (red icon).
- Fill out why the Operator is being disputed (No Show or Other Reason) and then decide if you would like to Backfill the Op (this will prompt you to repost the Op for a different start time to replace the disputed Operator). You can also Block the Operator from returning and Rate them (please keep in mind rating 4+ stars will add them to Your Labor Pool).
Note: The timer above the hour and minute adjustment tells you how much time you have left to Dispute or make any adjustments in pay. All adjustments must be made by 11 am CT.