Autofill is an advanced algorithm that will accept Bids on your behalf, based on the criteria you set. It will also attempt to Backfill your Op if you have withdrawals before the Op start time.
|Accept Qualified Operators Immediately
|Accepts qualifying Operators automatically once a Bid is submitted
|Operator must have completed 5 Ops with a 4-star rating or higher in the Op skill you are posting for
|Max Bid Allowed
|Does not accept Bids over the maximum allowed amount
|Lowest Rating Allowed
|The minimum Operator rating allowed for Bid acceptance
|Lowest Operator Reliability Allowed
|The minimum Operator reliability allowed for Bid acceptance
|Percent of YLP Bids Accepted
|This is the desired percentage of YLP Operators you would like to have in your Op. If the desired percentage cannot be reached, the Op will be filled with the best available non-YLP Operators.
|Start Autofill __ Hours Before Op
|Indicate the number of hours before the Op start time for Autofill to begin accepting bids
Helpful Tip: Use the Autofill options strategically. Keep in mind that too many criteria can limit the number of Operators accepted into your Op. Autofill does not guarantee fulfillment of your Op. Please reach out to your local Operations Coordinator if you need further assistance.
Basic Autofill Logic
- Autofill logic assigns a Weighted Autofill Score to Operators which takes into account their Rating, Reliability, Completed ops, and Distance from the op. Bidding Operators with the highest scores above the minimum criteria will automatically be accepted into the Op until it is fulfilled. If you have your own criteria set, only Operators who pass that criteria will be considered; quality filters always supersede Autofill logic.
- Autofill will invite 2x the number of Operators you requested once 75% of lead time has elapsed to help with fulfillment:
- 75% of the invites will go to Operators who are rated 3+ stars and 25% will go to New Operators who are ready to work!
- Invites will be limited to Operators who are no more than 40 miles away from your Op
- Veryable does not auto-accept Autofill-generated invitations unless Accept Invited is turned on
- In the event that an Operator withdraws 4 hours or less before the Op start time, Autofill will attempt to fill the open spot by notifying the remaining unexpired Operator Bids. The first Operator to confirm their attendance will be accepted. If you set any criteria, the invites will only go to Operators who meet that criteria.